How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the SNIP Authorized
Reseller Program. Before applying, please
review the application process below.
Apply: Your application is received and
forwarded to a designated Reseller Program manager.
Review: Your application is reviewed and
evaluated using criteria such as the nature of your primary business, your
market presence and geographic location, your record of past purchases from
us, and your credit rating. Please allow at least 15 business days for the
review and evaluation of your application to be completed.
Agreement: Your application will be
approved or denied based on your qualifications. If your application is
approved, we will ask you to sign the Reseller Agreement.
Enrollment: After we receive your signed
copy of the Reseller Agreement, we will enroll you in the SNIP Authorized
Reseller Program and you can begin using your program privileges immediately.
After your enrollment, a SNIP Service Representative will work with you to place
information on our selected inventory on your website(s) and will assist you
with maintaining and updating the information there.
For questions regarding the status of your application,
or if you have any questions regarding the Reseller Program application
please contact us.
How to Apply
To apply for enrollment in the SNIP Reseller Program, please mail, fax, or
e-mail the following information to our
Information about your organization
- Organization name
- Parent company name (for subsidiaries only)
- Year established
- Business registration number
- Taxpayer number (such as EIN, TIN, VAT)
- Resale certificate that includes your reseller number and confirmation
that the goods are being purchased for resale
- Registered address
- Mailing address (if different from the registered address)
- Brief description of your organization and the products and services you
- Website(s) on which your products and services are offered
Point of contact
- Job title/position
- Address (if different from the organization`s mailing address)
Indicate which product(s) your customers would be most interested in. For
- Indexes of regulations and standards
- Full texts of regulations and standards
- Databases of regulations and standards
- Subscriptions to regulatory information services
- Where should we send a copy of the Reseller Agreement if your application
- The name and job title of the person authorized to sign the Reseller
Agreement on behalf of your organization.
- If you purchased SNIP products before, the date of last purchase, the name
of the article purchased, and purpose of the purchase (resale or personal
* "Personal use" includes the use of the merchandise as a
component of your organization`s internal information resources that are not
intended for distribution to your customers.